4 lbs Byron’s Pork BBQ
3 lbs red potatoes
8 oz light cream cheese, softened
4 tbsp butter, softened
½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
6 green onions, thinly sliced
12 oz shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend), divided
- Heat Byron’s Pork BBQ according to package directions.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- While the pork is cooking, boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
- Mash the potatoes together with the cream cheese, butter, bacon, green onions, and 8 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Transfer the loaded mashed potatoes into the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with fully heated barbecue pork and remaining shredded cheese.
- Place in oven until the cheese has fully melted, about five minutes. Top with additional green onions if desired.
- Tip: Use a disposable tin foil pan for picnics. Casserole can be kept warm on a grill using indirect heat.
Original Recipes visit: Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole @ momontimeout.com