No-Carb Pizza Recipe (Keto) – Learn how to make the BEST Keto Pizza recipe from start to finish with my crispy pizza crust, homemade pizza sauce, and 6 pizza topping combos to choose from. No matter what you decide, this low carb alternative to pizza is a fantastic way to cut carbs, focus on your Keto diet, and the perfect alternative to real PIZZA.
- 0.5 pounds Italian Sausage
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced or shredded
- 0.5 ounces fresh basil
Prepare and pre-bake Keto pizza crust (5 minutes prep, 10 minutes in oven)
Prepare Keto pizza sauce (5 minutes)
Remove pizza crust from oven when golden brown.
Spread the Keto pizza sauce evenly on the crust. Leave the edges untouched.
Add fresh mozzarella evenly evenly on the sauce.
Crumble the Italian Sausage evenly across the cheese.
Bake pizza for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius) or until cheese is bubbling and golden brown.
Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
- For more dazzle and fresh aroma, drizzle a bit of extra virgin olive oil on the cooked pizza. A light dusting of parmesan cheese, some fresh basil or oregano are other great options.
- Use a pizza stone for restaurant-quality results. It gets very hot and distributes heat beautifully to produce a crispier crust.
- In as much as you’d want to pile your pizza with all your favorite toppings, less is really more. Just add each slice with bits of every topping.
- If you include veggies in your toppings, make sure you pat them dry to avoid the moisture from getting absorbed. This is especially true for veggies with high moisture content like cherry tomato, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, spinach. Alternatively, consider sautéing, grilling, or roasting the veggies first. This will not only release much of the moisture but also add a more intense flavor profile.