1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
1 pound beef bacon, divided
1 red onion, diced
2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 1/2-2 cups paleo bbq sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
salt to taste, depends on how salty the bbq sauce is
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a 13×9 with parchment paper.
- Place cooked spaghetti squash in a large bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut bacon with scissors and place in a large skillet.
- Cook on medium/high until crispy. Remove half onto a plate and add onion and chicken to remaining bacon.
- Cook until onion is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Add chicken mixture to the spaghetti squash and then add the barbecue sauce. Start with 1 1/2 cups and add more if needed. Add the pepper, salt if needed, and garlic powder. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Add the eggs, stirring completely.
- Place mixture into prepared pan, top with remaining bacon and bake 30-35 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Barbecue Chicken Casserole @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com