Best EVER Peanut Butter Brownie Truffles Recipe
Best EVER Peanut Butter Brownie Truffles Recipe – These peanut butter brownie truffles are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. They are very simple to make and are so worth the calories. I also think they go perfectly with any occasion. The peanut butter drizzle gives it that yellowy orange look that mixes perfectly with the rich brownie color on the inside.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 Box Betty Crocker fudge brownies
- 2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 Cup peanut butter for drizzle
- Prepare brownies as directed on box. Allow to cool.
- Mash up the brownies so they look like crumbly. With a cookie scoop, scoop up brownies and roll in hands until it forms an even ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue this until all brownies are in balls.
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours.
- Take out brownies and melt your chocolate chips and your peanut butter together.
- One by one place brownie balls into chocolate mixture, take it out with a fork and gently tap it against the bowl to remove the access chocolate. Place back on parchment paper.
- Repeat with all brownie balls.
- Once done, melt about 1/8 cup of peanut butter and with a spoon drizzle over the truffles.
- Place in fridge and let set for about 20 mins.
Keywords: desserts, chocolate truffles