Perfect sugar cookies that will be everything you want it to be! Buttery, delicious, and addictive!
This soft sugar cookie recipe is going to become your new favorite cookie recipe! They are chewy, buttery, and tasty. They have the perfect crisp outside and the best soft center. Not only that, but they are easy to spin off into other great cookie recipes.
Servings 24 cookies
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
14 TBSPS butter 1 3/4 stick at room temperature
2 tsps vanilla extract
2 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- With your mixer on medium, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs (one at a time) and then the vanilla until well combined.
- Visit Perfect Sugar Cookies @ wineandglue.com for full instructions.