2 links sausage (we use Bottos)
20 Baby Bella Mushrooms
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/4 medium Onion
1.5 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
- Remove stalks from all of the mushrooms and dice the stalks.
- Dice the onion and combine with the diced stalks. Set aside.
- Remove sausage links from their casing and cook ground sausage. Once fully cooked set aside to cool.
- Add onion, stalks, and garlic to pan and cook down until onions are translucent. Transfer to a bowl and combine with sausage and cheddar cheese. Add salt and pepper.
- Scoop sausage mixture into mushroom caps until you’ve filled all the mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms @ ketoconnect.net