Recipe by: aberdeenskitchen.com
Serving: 1 pan
24-28 corn tortillas
3½ cups red enchilada sauce
1 tablespoon El Pato or your favorite Jalapeño sauce
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper diced
1½ cups sweet yellow corn kernels, cooked
2 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese blend
Fresh cilantro, diced for garnish
Green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a 9X13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce and El Pato in a bowl until fully mixed.
- Lay 8 tortillas on the bottom of the pan (overlapping is fine).
- Spread about 1½ cup of the mixed sauce onto the tortillas, fully coating them.
- Sprinkle half the beans, half the corn, and half the of the bell pepper on top of the sauced tortillas and top with a third of the cheese blend. READ MORE