Easy Cheese Tortellini Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe – If you love macaroni & cheese and pepperoni pizza you will flip for this Cheese Tortellini Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe! This tortellini mac & cheese is combined with the flavors of pepperoni pizza then baked to bubbly, cheesy perfection. This dinner is sure to become your family’s new favorite comfort food!
- 16 ounces Cheese Stuffed Tortellini – cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Garlic Cloves – chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- 8 ounces Original Velveeta Cheese – cubed
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese Blend, a blend that includes mozzarella, like an Italian blend
- 2 ounces Pepperoni – quartered
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Sliced Pepperoni – for topping
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Prepare and measure all ingredients before beginning.
- In 3 quart pot over medium heat; cook garlic in oil while stirring for 1 minute or until golden.
- Add milk and Italian seasoning. Stir and heat until milk begins to steam.
- Reduce heat then add Velveeta and shredded cheese blend. Stir until melted.
- Turn off heat but keep pot on burner. Add cooked tortellini and quartered pepperoni. Stir 1 minute then transfer mixture to casserole dish.
- Dollop pizza sauce on top and swirl into cheesy tortellini without fully mixing.
- Layer slices of pepperoni on top then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered on center rack for 25 minutes. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes to brown.