24 chicken wings
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 heaping tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, pepper, and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Wash wings in cold water, shake of access water (do not pat dry) and toss into the bowl with the flour mixture. Toss well to coat.
- Lay the wings out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the wings from the oven, spray each wing lightly with non-stick cooking spray, and bake once again for an additional 20 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle a little more Old Bay Seasoning over top and enjoy!
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Old Bay Chicken Wings @ lordbyronskitchen.com