16 oz container of biscuits
½ cup milk
1½ cups of shredded cheddar/jack mix
2 cups cut up breakfast sausage
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole @ messforless.net